Welcome, and thank you for your interest in becoming a member of our team. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms of service of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Click to view our Instructor Terms and Conditions
We are a new and growing platform currently in the pre-launch phase. Our timeline for launch is in late July/early August. At this time we are building our list of Instructors to showcase their bio, profile and present their course overview to our members and the house music community worldwide. So no worries if you don’t currently have a completed course.
The Houses Music Community app and the Annex website are platforms developed specifically for the house music community. The HMC app/website is a member-based community for those who live and love the house music culture. All of your courses will be showcased here on the annex website but will be created/presented on the HMC app/website in the “Courses” section.
Our platforms give you the opportunity to network, teach, grow your audience and earn additional income.
1. No upfront costs
2. New revenue share – a. New Courses 60/40 Split, b. Licensed Courses 70/30 Split
Note: In some cases, we will handle the course transfer.
3. You own and control your student contact info.
All of the courses are a community within themselves. With content features that you control.
3. Events – Incorporate events online, on-site, live streams, webinars and more.
4. Landing Page
6. Quick posts, Articles, Polls and Questions
We invite you to take the following steps to get started:
1. Submit Overview – to provide us with the info to showcase your bio, profile, and course overview.
2. Become a HMC app/community member for FREE at www.housemusiccommunity.com.
Note: You should download the app after joining.
3. Account Dashboard – At any time you can visit your dashboard to update your profile and contact info.
If you have any questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-822-6779.