RULES & PRIZES
Here are our terms and conditions for entering the contest. Before you submit your photo, audio/video and/or write-up for entry please read these terms and conditions carefully as they govern the relationship between you and us and how the Competition will be conducted. By submitting & registering on the contest sign-up page and submitting a photo or audio/video entry to the Competition (‘Entry’) you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions. Please ensure that all people involved with your entry have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions. If all the people involved with your entry do not agree to the Terms and Conditions you must not enter and submit a photo or audio/video to the competition. You acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor(s) reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without liability to you. You also acknowledge that monetary compensation is not a requirement towards participation in this or any other contest. Any decisions made by the Sponsor(s) with regard to the Competition shall be final. The Sponsor(s) may in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes the contestant intent is to abuse the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information.
1. Submissions must be your own original material, track, audio/video/photos
2. Audio/videos made prior to May 2018 will be disqualified
3. All submissions must be submitted digitally via our website
4. Audio/video (youtube) cannot exceed 3 minutes
4. Open to entrants who are aged 18 or older and live within the U.S. and abroad
5. Artists who are under an exclusive contract with any legal entity are ineligible
6. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, September 15th
7. No purchase is necessary to enter or win the contest
How to Enter:
1. Submit your entry on the New House Music Anthem Contest Page Contestants Page
2. Enter a brief bio in the description area
3. If you have any issues you can email your info and location and indicate which contest to email@example.com
4. Start submitting audio/videos, voting starts once 10 contestants have entered the contest and end on September 29th, 2019. Winners notified after judging period on October 13th, 2019.
5. The winners will be announced within three – five days after being notified by the sponsors.
6. Audio/videos and submissions will not be returned
7. Disclaimer: When you submit an audio/video to House Music Community (HMC) as an entry, you grant HMC a
limited license to use your work. You always own the copyright to your work. HMC never owns the
copyright of your work. If you are selected as a winner, then in exchange for a prize, you may be required to license or assign your work to the Sponsor or such other third party providing the prize in addition to entering into such other agreement as required to fulfill the prize.
If you do not want to license or assign your work or enter into such other agreement as
required in exchange for a prize, an alternate winner will be selected, and you will retain
copyright to your work.
8. The Contest is governed by these Official Rules and is subject to all applicable U.S. federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
(a) The audio/video must be entrant’s own original work, created solely by entrant; must not have been
previously published (prior to Jan 2018), released or distributed in any form; must not have won any
award; and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or
proprietary rights of any person or entity.
(b) Except as set forth on the Contest Site, the submission audio/video must not contain or reference
any names, products or services of any company or entity or any third-party trademarks,
logos, trade dress or promotion of any brand, product or service.
(c) If any persons appear or are referred to in the audio/video, entrant is solely responsible for
obtaining, prior to submitting entrant’s audio/video, any and all releases and consents
necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the audio/video by Sponsor and Promoter. If any person
appearing in any audio/video is under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of
residence, the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release.
(d) Any audio/video that is lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging,
defamatory, libelous, or any audio/video that otherwise contains inappropriate content or
objectionable material may not be submitted and may be removed at any time in
Promoter’s sole and unfettered discretion.
(e) The audio/video must not contain any personally identifiable information of any person
other than entrant. Should entrant include personally identifiable information about
entrant in the audio/video, entrant acknowledges and agrees that such information will
be disclosed publicly and entrant is solely responsible for any consequences thereof.
(f) Entrant may not be (nor may entrant work with parties in conjunction with the audio/video
1) represented under contract (e.g., by a talent agent or manager) that would
limit or impair the Promoter and/or Sponsor’s ability to display entrant’s audio/video in any
2) subject to an acting or modeling contract that would make entrant’s/their appearance in the audio/video a violation of any third-party rights; or
3) under any other contractual relationship, including but not limited to guild and/or union
memberships, that may prevent the Promoter and/or Sponsor from being able to use
the audio/video worldwide in all media in perpetuity on a royalty-free basis, without any
payment or fee obligations.
Contest Prizes –
1. The winning song and/or track mixed by an industry professional
2. Track released on the Underground Network Record Label
3. Winning prizes total no less than $4,000 in value
The Prizes for the winner(s) are described above and/or on the Contest Site. No
transfer, refund, cash redemption, substitution, cash equivalent or replacement of any
prize by any winner is permitted, except that the Promoter and/or Sponsor reserves
the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash
equivalent). In the event the approximate retail value (“ARV”) of a prize is different from
the actual retail value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash.
Applicable federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Any
portion of the prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by any winner will be
forfeited and will not be substituted. In no event will more than the stated number of
prizes be awarded.
Selection of Winners:
1st, 2nd and 3rd Prize Winners “Highest Voted Winners” based on the number of votes. After the conclusion of the Entry Period, all eligible entries will be displayed on the Contest Site during the Voting Period for public voting by website visitors and the UHM community.
Promoter can disqualify Entrants with fraudulent activity during the Voting Period. The eligible entrant with the highest votes will be selected as the “Highest Voted Winner”.
On or about the “Winner Notification Date” set forth above and/or on the Contest Site, the selected potential winners will be notified by mail, phone and/or email, at Promoter’s discretion, using the information provided by each potential winner. The Promoter and Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason.
The promoter is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine, or other messages. Selected potential winners may be required to complete and return (as directed by Promoter) a Declaration of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Publicity Release, and/or Copyright Transfer (where permitted by law) (collectively, the “Declaration”) by the date specified in the notification or, in Promoter’s sole discretion, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entrants.
The promoter reserves the right to modify the notification and Declaration procedures in connection with the selection of winners and/or alternate winners if any.
Use of Personal Information. By accepting a prize, all winners agree and acknowledge that